In this episode of Kasper On BI we are talking about accessibility. What is it? Why is it important for everyone? How can I become more aware of the problems? What can I do in Power BI to make it more accessible? And much more.
The expert on today’s episode is Meagan Longoria. Data platform MVP from the US and well-known Power BI speaker blogger on data modelling, data viz and ETL. Her passion is Accessibility, which we will hear more about today and how it impacts many of our users even if we are not aware of the problems. Meagan will share some practical tips and tricks for Power BI users on where to start and what to do.
The YouTube video of this episode is available here: https://youtu.be/RDgCRgsKYT0
- Meagan’s blog: Data Savvy – My experiences and education in data modeling, integration, transformation, analysis, and visualization
- Meagan at Twitter: Meagan Longoria (@MMarie) / Twitter
- Power BI Report Accessibility Checklist – Data Savvy
- What are those new buttons under tab order in Power BI? – Data Savvy
- Power BI Now Has Keyboard Accessible Visual Interactions – Data Savvy
- Microsoft browser tester: Accessibility Insights